Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Wow!! The most remarkable thing just happened at my local Waves café. Right when depression was kicking in due to my inexplicable tendency to draw the same boring shit over and over, I was struck by such an awe inspiring jolt of artistic inspiration that, quite frankly, it baffles the mind. It occurred to me when drawing Asians on laptop computers that the addition of superhero baristas flying around the café was artistic innovation the likes of which hasn’t been seen since Cezanne and his pears. Imagine if you will, humble old me sitting around drawing people in chairs from ¾ back views, when all of a sudden arty cunning struck with such power that I’m surprised my pencil didn’t catch fire.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emmett said...

Irt's stories like these (with the evidence to match)that are proof of a divine power.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Hella rad.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home