Sunday, December 02, 2007




Here's some weird ones.

I've been thinking a lot lately that i'd like to have more friends that like classic comedy; all that slapstick physical humour stuff really isn't my roomates kind of thing and i'd really like to watch it with someone that apreciates that sort of stuff. So, if you like abbott and costello, the marx brothers, the three stooges or buster keaton and would like to watch it with me, call me on the phone: (604)-254-1334. Also, I've never seen any hitchcock fims and i'm thinking that's a bad thing. I've had vertigo sitting on my desk for several months but dave just won't watch it with me, nor will he watch the pink panther. I know i should just watch them by myself but i'm also just plain lonesome so do call.

3 Comments:

Blogger sTeVeLeC said...

I'd be into that. I love the Marx bros. I'll give you a call sometime.

Steve

12:25 PM  
Blogger Emmett said...

John,
we already discussed watching the Marx Brothers.
I said I was in.
Pay attention.
Remove your phone number on the post...
Pervs will call you.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I'd be down with Hitchcock, I've been thinking that when I get back I'd like to start watching certain directors entire catalouges. I haven't seen every Spielberg film and want to get through all of those too.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home