Monday, October 15, 2007











Attention faithful blog enthusiasts: I was actually enjoying drawing today for the first time in a while which is strange because when i started i had a wave of nausea inducing depression. Caffeine as it turns out does little to help ones fine motor skills but perhaps added a flair of spontaneity to these slections.






*I totally fell in love with this girl reading a book but i think she was gay. I could be wrong though, my gaydar has totally been on the fritz lately.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Anne said...

gaydar is complete nonsense. I can't believe you swallow that and not astrology.

7:40 PM  
Blogger sTeVeLeC said...

I usually open with, "So how do you feel about dicks?"

How you been, John?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Emmett said...

I'm Enthused!
AND Iastic!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home